Dickens' Art Show
Dickens’ Christmas Bazaar
For 30 years, FCC Women’s Fellowship has been supporting a lengthy list of community non-profits and awarding college scholarships for local students through this ever-growing Art Show. Truly a celebration of artistic excellence and community spirit, the Dickens’ Christmas Bazaar is not to be missed this year, with nearly 100 artists offering unique Christmas gifts and quality home furnishings & decor!
Saturday November 4, 2017 9am to 3pm Outdoor Vendors open at 8:30am
New for 2017:
- Continuous, Roundtrip, Professional Shuttle Service from Central H.S. when our lot is full
- Live Demonstrations all day
- Book Sales/Signing by Acclaimed Local Authors: Mardi Link, Jim Voltz, & Ken Scott
- New designs, to include: jewelry boxes, leather purses, blown glass, U of M & MSU items, & more
- New Main Hall vendor location, including award winning Michigan photographer Neil Weaver
- Hot Cinammon Rolls (available in the morning while they last!)
- Hot Luncheon, as well as “grab and go” snacks for avid shoppers
- Volunteers in Themed-Costumes
- AND MORE!
For more information click here.